Yulan Street, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China.
HF600Plus, the most powerful one of HAFNA HFP series portable full-hydraulic core drilling rigs, is mainly used for drilling boreholes of 500-800m in depth. Enjoying good portability and strong force as specially designed for inaccessible areas and complex strata, it can even drill through extremely fractured strata quickly with HANFA series formulated mud.
1. It is equipped with an original and customized and manual Parker multi-way reversing valve to ensure precise control.
2. It is equipped with an independently developed hydraulic modular valve block, so the hydraulic system is highly integrated and reliable
3. It is controlled remotely with an engine to ensure convenient operation.
4. Equipped with a proprietary three-cylinder holder, it can directly pass through drill rods with an inlet diameter of No. P, No. H, No. N and No. B.
Key characteristics of HFP600 Plus hydraulic core drill rig
1. Increased capability 30%.
2. Optimized hydraulic system, operationstation, oil tank and modules.
3. Improved working area.
4. Brand-new rod holder with increased strength,wider applications and easier adjustment enhanced adapt ability.
|Drilling depth capacity||HQ/NTW/BTW Rod Length 1.5m||160/460/800m|
|Power engine||KUBOTA D1105.T,4×23.5KW/3000RPM|
|Hydraulic system||American Parker valve,water cooler|
|Maximum pressure 21Mpa/max,Maxium flow 160L/min|
|Top drive rotation head||Maximum torque||650N.m|
|Maximum rotation speed||1300rpm|
|Mast||Height of the mast on 90 degree||5m|
|Drilling angle||45º-90º(standard )|
|Size and weight||Platform area/Module quantity||4m×4m×5m/13 PCS|
Maximum Drilling Depth: 160/460/800m
Drilling Diameter: hole diameter: 96/75.7/60mm, core diameter: 63.5/56/42mm