Yulan Street, High-tech Zone, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China.
HFBD-33 hydraulic pile driver is a kind of construction machinery which can converte hydraulic energy into mechanical energy . It is mainly used in construction of steel pipe piles of highway guardrails. The solar spiral pile is spiraling down into the ground, and the ground is drilled with different drills.
We use first-line brand domestic diesel engine. Through various strict construction environment test, we selected the most energetic, low failure rate, maintain convenient, and the best fuel economy diesel engine.
We use international first-class quality hydraulic component, strictly assembled according to the international standard, to ensure the hydraulic system can work regular in any hostile construction environment and the long durability of hydraulic components.
The whole machine uses international high label steel, strict to every fastener and adopts the high strength standard of 8.8 and 10.9. Not blindly pursue space and beauty, insist on the overall balance of pile machine and the stability of construction, ensure the construction efficiency.
1. Collapsible posts facilitate transportation
2. The hydraulic hammer can be rotated to one side of the column without over - width
3. If it is necessary to pull out the pile, we can install a special extractor to pull out the pile
4. Vertical bidirectional full hydraulic adjustment of the vertical column makes it easy and fast to adjust.
5. The hydraulic pile drilling machine can drill holes in the rock and cement pavement
6. The machine is equiped with a four-cylinder diesel engine of 33-37 kw
7. The machine can be equipped with pneumatic tire and non - pneumatic solid tire or rubber track according to customer's requirement
8. This equipment design has the clutch to enable the wheel and the traveling motor to separate, other 9.vehicles can drag the machine to move quickly, easy to transfer the field
10. The machine adopts four-wheel hydraulic lock to make the brake more reliable and safe
|Speed of drill||mm/min||250|
|Air working pressure||Mpa||0.7~1.0|
|hydraulic hammer frequency||times/min||350-780|
|Flow rate of hydraulic pressure hammer||L/min||30~50|
Borehole Diameter: 90~200mm
Maximum Drilling Depth:1.8m
Air Working Pressure: 0.7~1.0Mpa