HFP600 portable hydraulic core drilling rig is a new generation of deep hole drilling rigs, vertical shaft drilling rig replacement products
- 1Easy to access, easy to assemble/disassemble, high efficiency.
- 2 Light weight and portable.
- 3Modulized design with the heaviest module weighing only 180kg, able to be carried by only four persons.
- 4Masts rig with the capability of drilling from an angle of 45 to 90 degree. No tower is needed.
- 5Light weight machine with 80% of the framework being made of high-strength aluminum alloy materials.
With high efficiency and easy assembling capability, HFP600 portable core drilling rig has been widely used for mineral exploration, infrastructure construction (i.e. railway, road and bridge, etc.), hydraulic and hydropower project, tunnel exploration and geographical investigation. It works particularly well in areas with complex geographic characteristics such as mountainous region, forest and plateau. It is the ideal drilling rig when operating in hard-to-access areas within a depth of 200 meters, executing small projects, conducting initial investigations and working on tight schedules.
|Drilling depth capacity||HQ/NTW/BTW||100/300/600m|
|Hole Diameter||Rod Length 1.5m||96/75.7/60mm|
|Power engine||KUBOTA D1105.T, 3×23.5KW/3000RPM|
|Hydraulic system||American Parker valve,water cooler|
|Maximum pressure 21Mpa/max, Maximum flow 160L/min|
|Top drive rotation head||Maximum torque||650N.m|
|Maximum rotation speed||1300rpm|
|Wire Rope Diameter||5mm|
|Mast||Height of the mast on 90 degree||5m|
|Drilling angle||45º-90º(standard )|
|Size and weight||Platform area/Module quantity||4m×4m/12 piece|