The DTH hammer is also called pneumatic drill hammer. It is the power machine on the hole bottom that takes compressed air as the dynamic medium and uses the energy of compressed air to generate a continuous impact load. The compressed air can also be used as washing medium. It is mainly used in hydrological well drilling, core-free geological drilling, geological disaster prevention engineering and mine drilling. It is applicable for gravel and hard rock, it can also be used in soft soil when equipped with special structure drill bit.
- 1Valveless air distribution, more reliable.
- 2The piston is simple in structure and not easy to damage.
- 3More efficient energy transfer, fast drilling speed, low air consumption and low oil consumption.
- 4 Fewer internal parts, simple structure, and all parts are hardened by heat treatment, so the hammer has long service life, less failure and convenient maintenance.
- 5Easy to disassemble because the top sub and drive chuck are connected with the external cylinder by multiple thread.
|Length (bit excluded)||Weight (bit excluded)||External diameter||Hole range||Working pressure||Impact frequency||Recommended rotation speed||Air consumption|